Friday 14 December 2012

Bosannya...


Hi assalamualaikum semua, happy holiday guys! This holiday bosanlah, nothing to do. I miss last saturday where I went out with my lovely cousins Bell and Nabil and my best buddy Nazreen. We had a lots of fun that day, if I had a wish, I wish that all my past could be rewind back, I miss those memories... We went out to TS(Time Square) and watch Wreck it Raplh (it was a great movie!) and good lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop(not really~) and a really fatiggue day for us. Nazreen, Bell, Nabil and me buy some stuffs for us like shoe, dresses(i love it!) and caps, and varsity. About 4hours at TS Nazreen minta diri dulu sebab kena balik awal(sedih) and then tinggallah kami bertiga, but we had a lot of fun tho. Nabil wants to buy a RayBand stuffs and Bell wants to buy a pluggy(so cute! but quite expencieve) and I just followed them(actually i'm damn tired) and lepas beli semuaa barang tu kiteorang pun beredar dari kesesakan disitu(blearghh). Dah beli token to KL Sentral, dekat situ(KL Sentral) we met @ImanKinda!!! OMG he wore white shirts+white pants and hanging the H&M bag(OMG!!) and he's soooo handsome! No doubt. I've stalk him since i'm in age 15 HAHAHA (stalker betul aku ni) and at last dapat meet and tengok dia senyum! woahhh thats an honour for me and Bell, yay hasrat tercapai! :p hemm actually time nak beli tiket monorel to Sg.Gadut(where Bell's live) we don't have enough money LOL, so kiteorg pun korek2 gali2 lah duit yang ada(plus celling) HAHAHA but Alhamdulillah cukup, then pergilah beli semua~ dalam monorel ramai gila orang okay, about 2hours in the monorel(kiteorang BERDIRI) and akhirnya stop dekat Seremban semua dah turun so we get to sit(were the last stop, Sg.Gadut). OMG kaki nak tercabut tahu tak? gahh --' Dah sampai Sg.Gadut, we call our moms to picked up, and pergi makan and blablabla. 11pm baru sampai rumah, terus tidur(see malasnya aku, baju pun tak tukar xD) sebab dah penat. And blablabla tidur. HAHAHA it's quite awesome and fattigued day but its an experience LOL. Okaylah sampai sini je saya update, nanti borak lagi kay? Bye Assalamualaikum ;)